Shore Shot Pistol Range is very serious about safety and security for all of our members and guests. We ask that you please take a moment to review the rules and feel free to call us if you have any questions
1. All firearms must be UNLOADED and in a LOCKED CASE when entering or exiting the range.
2. Shore Shot Pistol Range DOES NOT allow CCI BLAZER (Aluminum Cased) or WOLF (Steel Cased) ammunition on the range. We have also restricted the use of all High Powered Rifle ammunition. Only Frangible (Parafin based) High Powered Rifle ammunition will be permitted. Anyone found shooting the restricted ammunition will be asked to leave.
3. LOAD and HANDLE firearms ONLY WHEN YOU ARE READY TO FIRE THEM.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO RAPID FIRING WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT OF RANGE PERSONNEL.
5. ALWAYS keep the firearms muzzle pointed DOWN RANGE.
6. EAR and EYE PROTECTION must be worn at ALL TIMES on the range.
7. Women need to avoid low cut tops as hot shell casings may enter the area causing minor burns.
8. TWO PERSONS PER SHOOTING POSITION ONLY. Only one person may shoot at a time. Anyone found violating this rule will be asked to leave.
9. When leaving the range area for any reason, UNLOAD THE FIREARM AT YOUR ASSIGNED SHOOTING POSITION, OPEN THE ACTION OR CYLINDER AND PLACE IT ON THE BENCH WITH THE MUZZLE DOWN RANGE.
10. The call "CEASE FIRE" or the sound of a WHISTLE means STOP SHOOTING IMMEDIATELY. Step away from the shooting area and allow the Range Master to clear your weapon. DO NOT step into the shooting area until the Range Master states the line has been cleared and shooting may resume.
11. Please place used targets and empty ammo boxes in the trash.
12. DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK a member of our staff if you encounter ANY problems with a rental firearm or your own. Please report any unsafe conduct you observe immediately to the Range Master.
13. If you have had ANY Alcoholic Beverages or have used any Controlled Substances you are breaking the law by entering the range. DO NOT enter the range under the influence. We want the range to remain a safe and friendly enviornment.
CALL US: (732) 905-6888